We provide heritage planning advice from initial feasibility and strategic planning stages through to detailed planning and listed building consents and appeals.
Our core services include:
- Heritage planning advice to inform feasibility studies, planning briefs and optioneering.
- Appraisals to support the promotion of sites through the local plan.
- Identification of heritage constraints and opportunities to inform the preparation of masterplans and emerging schemes.
- Preparation of Heritage Statements to support outline, full and reserved matters planning applications and listed building consent applications.
- Preparation of Cultural Heritage Environmental Statement Chapters.
- Expert witness to planning hearings and inquiries.
- Advice on designation including spot-listing, de-listing and certificates of immunity.
- Advice on enforcement cases.
- Preparation of conservation area appraisals and management plans.